Establishing IMMULITE® 2000 cut-off values for serum allergen-specific immunoglobulin and exploring their relationship to exhaled nitric oxide
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Acta Pædiatrica published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Foundation Acta Pædiatrica.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 759–765, July 2014
How to Cite
Evjenth, B., Hansen, T. E., Brekke, O.-L. and Holt, J. (2014), Establishing IMMULITE® 2000 cut-off values for serum allergen-specific immunoglobulin and exploring their relationship to exhaled nitric oxide. Acta Paediatrica, 103: 759–765. doi: 10.1111/apa.12631
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2014 12:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Northern Norway Regional Health Authority
- Norwegian Respiratory Society
- Morten Jensens foundation
- 1Testing children for allergies: why, how, who and when: an updated statement of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) section on pediatrics and the EAACI-Clemens von Pirquet foundation. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013; 24: 195–209., , , , , , et al.
- 15Position paper: allergen standardization and skin tests. Allergy 1993; 48(Suppl. 14): 48–82., .
- 27Factors attributable to the level of exhaled nitric oxide in asthmatic children. Eur J Med Res 2009; 14(Suppl. 4): 9–13., , , , , , et al.
- 28Total and allergen-specific IgE levels in serum reflect blood eosinophilia and fractional exhaled nitric oxide concentrations but not pulmonary functions in allergic asthmatic children sensitized to house dust mites. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2003; 14: 475–81., , , , , , et al.