Serum fatty acid profile does not reflect seafood intake in adolescents with atopic eczema
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Acta Paediatrica published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Foundation Acta Paediatrica.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 103, Issue 9, pages 968–976, September 2014
How to Cite
Barman, M., Jonsson, K., Sandin, A., Wold, A. E. and Sandberg, A.-S. (2014), Serum fatty acid profile does not reflect seafood intake in adolescents with atopic eczema. Acta Paediatrica, 103: 968–976. doi: 10.1111/apa.12690
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2014 07:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 521-213-3154
- Swedish Research Council for Environmental, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning (FORMAS). Grant Number: 216-2009-752
- Västra Götaland Region
- Centre for Environment and Sustainability
- Research and Development Departments of the Jämtland and Norrbotten County Councils
- ThC Bergh Foundation
- 11International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Steering Committee. Phase II Modules of the International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC). Munster, Germany: University of Munster, 1998.
- 12Diagnostic features of atopic dermatitis. Acta Derm Venereol 1980; Suppl. 92:44–7., .
- 17Multi- and megavariate data analysis, Part 1 Basic principles and applications. 2nd revised and enlarged ed. Umeå, Sweden: Umetrics AB, 2006., , , , , .