This is an extensively revised version during my visit at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley in 2009–2011, of an earlier paper that circulated as ‘Optimal Capital Structure of Public-Private Partnerships,’ IMF Working Paper WP/08/1. It benefited from the participants in the presentations made at the World Bank (Washington, DC), Universidad Austral (Rosario, Argentina), World Finance Conference (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), and KNF – Financial Supervision Authority (Warsaw, Poland). I particularly thank Andrew Feltenstein, Pawel Gasiorowski, Thomas Moser, and René Weber from the IMF for their comments and Paul Soto for research assistance. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFICIENT PUBLIC-PRIVATE CAPITAL STRUCTURES
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics © 2014 CIRIEC
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics
Special Issue: The Governance of Mixed Companies: Policy Implications for Local Governments
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 103–126, March 2014
How to Cite
MOSZORO, M. (2014), EFFICIENT PUBLIC-PRIVATE CAPITAL STRUCTURES. Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 85: 103–126. doi: 10.1111/apce.12028
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!