FINANCIAL GAINS AND VALUE LOSS? THE IMPACTS OF LOCAL MIXED COMPANIES
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics © 2014 CIRIEC
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics
Special Issue: The Governance of Mixed Companies: Policy Implications for Local Governments
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 87–102, March 2014
How to Cite
PETERS, B. G., PIERRE, J. and RØISELAND, A. (2014), FINANCIAL GAINS AND VALUE LOSS? THE IMPACTS OF LOCAL MIXED COMPANIES. Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 85: 87–102. doi: 10.1111/apce.12031
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!