The helpful comments of an anonymous reviewer are gratefully acknowledged.
Legal frameworks and credit information systems in China, Korea, and Singapore
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Crawford School of Public Policy,The Australian National University and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 147–155, May 2013
How to Cite
Han, K., Lee, Y. and Park, C. (2013), Legal frameworks and credit information systems in China, Korea, and Singapore. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 27: 147–155. doi: 10.1111/apel.12007
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!