An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 11th Annual Asia Pacific Risk and Insurance Association Meeting, 22–25 July 2007 with support from Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd., India. Helpful comments from Jean Kwon and the anonymous reviewers are gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Regional determinants of life insurance consumption: evidence from selected Asian economies
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 86–103, November 2013
How to Cite
Sen, S. and Madheswaran, S. (2013), Regional determinants of life insurance consumption: evidence from selected Asian economies. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 27: 86–103. doi: 10.1111/apel.12024
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!