Molecular regulation of GABAergic neuron differentiation and diversity in the developing midbrain
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2013 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 207, Issue 4, pages 616–627, April 2013
How to Cite
Lahti, L., Achim, K. and Partanen, J. (2013), Molecular regulation of GABAergic neuron differentiation and diversity in the developing midbrain. Acta Physiologica, 207: 616–627. doi: 10.1111/apha.12062
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Academy of Finland
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- University of Helsinki
- Ella and Georg Ehrnrooth Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.