Calprotectin and neutrophil gelatinase–associated lipocalin in the differentiation of pre-renal and intrinsic acute kidney injury
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Acta Physiologica © 2013 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 207, Issue 4, pages 700–708, April 2013
How to Cite
Seibert, F. S., Pagonas, N., Arndt, R., Heller, F., Dragun, D., Persson, P., Schmidt-Ott, K., Zidek, W. and Westhoff, T. H. (2013), Calprotectin and neutrophil gelatinase–associated lipocalin in the differentiation of pre-renal and intrinsic acute kidney injury. Acta Physiologica, 207: 700–708. doi: 10.1111/apha.12064
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2013 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: FOR1368
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.