Compartmentation of cAMP signalling in cardiomyocytes in health and disease
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Acta Physiologica © 2013 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 207, Issue 4, pages 650–662, April 2013
How to Cite
Perera, R. K. and Nikolaev, V. O. (2013), Compartmentation of cAMP signalling in cardiomyocytes in health and disease. Acta Physiologica, 207: 650–662. doi: 10.1111/apha.12077
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 04:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: NI 1301/1-1, SFB 1002
- University of Göttingen Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.