L-arginine or tempol supplementation improves renal and cardiovascular function in rats with reduced renal mass and chronic high salt intake
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Acta Physiologica © 2013 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 207, Issue 4, pages 732–741, April 2013
How to Cite
Carlström, M., Brown, R. D., Yang, T., Hezel, M., Larsson, E., Scheffer, P. G., Teerlink, T., Lundberg, J. O. and Persson, A. E. G. (2013), L-arginine or tempol supplementation improves renal and cardiovascular function in rats with reduced renal mass and chronic high salt intake. Acta Physiologica, 207: 732–741. doi: 10.1111/apha.12079
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
- The Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: K2012-99X-21971-01-3, K2009-64X-03522-38-2
- The Wallenberg Foundation
- The Swedish Heart and Lung Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20110589, 20100183
- Jeanssons Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- The Swedish Society of Medicine
- Magnus Bergvall Foundation
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.