Small head circumference at birth and early age at adiposity rebound
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Physiological Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Metabolic Programming
Volume 210, Issue 1, pages 154–160, January 2014
How to Cite
Eriksson, J. G., Kajantie, E., Lampl, M., Osmond, C. and Barker, D. J. P. (2014), Small head circumference at birth and early age at adiposity rebound. Acta Physiologica, 210: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/apha.12142
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- British Heart Foundation
- Finnish Foundation for Pediatric Research (EK)
- Finska Läkaresällskapet (JGE)
- Finnish Special Governmental Subsidy for Health Sciences (JGE)
- Academy of Finland (EK, JGE),
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation (EK)
- Jalmari and Rauha Ahokas Foundation (EK)
- Juho Vainio Foundation (EK)
- Novo Nordisk Foundation (EK)
- Samfundet Folkhälsan (JGE)
- Liv och Hälsa (JGE)
- Päivikki and Sakari Sohlberg Foundation (EK)
- Signe and Ane Gyllenberg Foundation (EK, JGE)
- EU FP7 (DORIAN). Grant Number: 278603
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation (EK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.