Effect of a mixture of bovine milk oligosaccharides, Lactobacillus rhamnosus NCC4007 and long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids on catch-up growth of intra-uterine growth-restricted rats
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Physiological Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Metabolic Programming
Volume 210, Issue 1, pages 161–173, January 2014
How to Cite
Castañeda-Gutiérrez, E., Moser, M., García-Ródenas, C., Raymond, F., Mansourian, R., Rubio-Aliaga, I., Viguet-Carrin, S., Metairon, S., Ammon-Zufferey, C., Avanti-Nigro, O., Macé, K. and Silva-Zolezzi, I. (2014), Effect of a mixture of bovine milk oligosaccharides, Lactobacillus rhamnosus NCC4007 and long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids on catch-up growth of intra-uterine growth-restricted rats. Acta Physiologica, 210: 161–173. doi: 10.1111/apha.12145
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.