Relative contribution of foetal and post-natal nutritional periods on feeding regulation in adult rats
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Physiological Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Metabolic Programming
Volume 210, Issue 1, pages 188–201, January 2014
How to Cite
Martin Agnoux, A., Alexandre-Gouabau, M. .-C., Le Dréan, G., Antignac, J. .-P. and Parnet, P. (2014), Relative contribution of foetal and post-natal nutritional periods on feeding regulation in adult rats. Acta Physiologica, 210: 188–201. doi: 10.1111/apha.12163
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2013 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.