Support for this publication is provided by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation through a grant, “Exploring the Concept of Positive Health”, to the Positive Psychology Center of the University of Pennsylvania, Martin Seligman, project director.
Social Relations, Health Behaviors, and Health Outcomes: A Survey and Synthesis
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2012 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 28–78, March 2013
How to Cite
Tay, L., Tan, K., Diener, E. and Gonzalez, E. (2013), Social Relations, Health Behaviors, and Health Outcomes: A Survey and Synthesis. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 5: 28–78. doi: 10.1111/aphw.12000
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!