Self-Reported Quality of Life Before and After Aerobic Exercise Training in Individuals with Hypertension: A Randomised-Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2013 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 209–224, July 2013
How to Cite
Maruf, F. A., Akinpelu, A. O. and Salako, B. L. (2013), Self-Reported Quality of Life Before and After Aerobic Exercise Training in Individuals with Hypertension: A Randomised-Controlled Trial. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 5: 209–224. doi: 10.1111/aphw.12005
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC), Kenya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!