The Association between Controlled Interpersonal Affect Regulation and Resource Depletion
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2013 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 248–269, July 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Íñigo, D., Poerio, G. L. and Totterdell, P. (2013), The Association between Controlled Interpersonal Affect Regulation and Resource Depletion. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 5: 248–269. doi: 10.1111/aphw.12009
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- ESRC UK. Grant Number: RES-060-25-0044
- Manantial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!