A Brief Self-Affirmation Study to Improve the Experience of Minority Patients
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 135–150, July 2014
How to Cite
Burgess, D. J., Taylor, B. C., Phelan, S., Spoont, M., van Ryn, M., Hausmann, L. R.M., Do, T. and Gordon, H. S. (2014), A Brief Self-Affirmation Study to Improve the Experience of Minority Patients. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 6: 135–150. doi: 10.1111/aphw.12015
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- Office of Research and Development
- Health Services Research and Development Service. Grant Number: LIP-42-126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!