A Brief Self-Affirmation Study to Improve the Experience of Minority Patients
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 135–150, July 2014
How to Cite
Burgess, D. J., Taylor, B. C., Phelan, S., Spoont, M., van Ryn, M., Hausmann, L. R.M., Do, T. and Gordon, H. S. (2014), A Brief Self-Affirmation Study to Improve the Experience of Minority Patients. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 6: 135–150. doi: 10.1111/aphw.12015
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- Office of Research and Development
- Health Services Research and Development Service. Grant Number: LIP-42-126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!