Implementation Intention and Action Planning Interventions in Health Contexts: State of the Research and Proposals for the Way Forward
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 1–47, March 2014
How to Cite
Hagger, M. S. and Luszczynska, A. (2014), Implementation Intention and Action Planning Interventions in Health Contexts: State of the Research and Proposals for the Way Forward. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 6: 1–47. doi: 10.1111/aphw.12017
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: N N106 012240
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!