Does C-reactive protein independently predict mortality in adult community-acquired bacteremia patients with known sepsis severity?
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 APMIS. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 835–842, September 2013
How to Cite
Does C-reactive protein independently predict mortality in adult community-acquired bacteremia patients with known sepsis severity?. APMIS 2013; 121: 835–842., , , , , .
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- The Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation. Grant Numbers: 09-063610, 271-07-0475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!