Peritumoral brain edema in angiomatous supratentorial meningiomas: an investigation of the vascular endothelial growth factor A pathway
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors APMIS © 2013 APMIS
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 1025–1036, November 2013
How to Cite
Peritumoral brain edema in angiomatous supratentorial meningiomas: an investigation of the vascular endothelial growth factor A pathway. APMIS 2013; 121: 1025–1036., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- The Augustinus Foundation
- The Memorial Grant for Inge and Jørgen Larsen
- Manufacturer Einar Willumsen's Foundation
- The Beckett Foundation
- Aase and Ejnar Danielsen's Foundation
- The Foundation for Research in Neurology
- Thora and Viggo Grove's Foundation
- The Alfred Helsted, M.D., dr. med. and spouse Eli Møller, dr. med. Foundation
- Sawmill owner Jeppe Juhl and spouse Ovita Juhl's Memorial Scholarship
- The Grosser Kristian and Margrethe Kjær born La Cour-Holmes Foundation
- The Novo Nordic Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!