Post-cervical conization outcomes in patients with high-grade intraepithelial lesions
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 APMIS. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 1153–1161, December 2013
How to Cite
Post-cervical conization outcomes in patients with high-grade intraepithelial lesions. APMIS 2013; 121: 1153–1161., .
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!