Etiological correlation of human papillomavirus infection in the development of female bladder tumor
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 APMIS. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 1169–1176, December 2013
How to Cite
Etiological correlation of human papillomavirus infection in the development of female bladder tumor. APMIS 2013; 121: 1169–1176., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!