Epstein–Barr virus patterns in US Burkitt lymphoma tumors from the SEER residual tissue repository during 1979–2009
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 APMIS Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 5–15, January 2014
How to Cite
Epstein–Barr virus patterns in US Burkitt lymphoma tumors from the SEER residual tissue repository during 1979–2009. APMIS 2014; 122: 5–15., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: HHSN261200900444P, HHSN261200900586P, NO1-PC-35143, NO1-PC-35137, N01-PC-35139 N01-PC-2010-00035
- California Department of Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 1U58DP000807-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!