Synemin is expressed in reactive astrocytes and Rosenthal fibers in Alexander disease
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 APMIS Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 76–80, January 2014
How to Cite
Synemin is expressed in reactive astrocytes and Rosenthal fibers in Alexander disease. APMIS 2014; 122: 76–80., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 11548
- Foundation Edit Jacobson's Donation Fund
- Trygg-Hansa, Hjärnfonden
- ALF Göteborg. Grant Number: 11392
- EU FP7 Programs EduGlia. Grant Number: 237956
- TargetBraIn. Grant Number: 279017
- NanoNet COST Action. Grant Numbers: 11392, 237956, 279017
- AFA Insurance
- Swedish Stroke Foundation
- Torsten and Ragnar Söderberg Foundations
- Swedish Society for Medicine
- Region of Västra Götaland
- Frimurare Foundation
- Umlöv's Foundation
- Sten A. Olsson Foundation for Research and Culture. Grant Numbers: 11392, 237956, 279017, BM1002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!