Clonal dissemination of Klebsiella pneumoniae ST512 carrying blaKPC-3 in a hospital in southern Italy
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 APMIS Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 42–46, January 2014
How to Cite
Clonal dissemination of Klebsiella pneumoniae ST512 carrying blaKPC-3 in a hospital in southern Italy. APMIS 2014; 122: 42–46., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Emergence of KPC-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae ST512 isolated from cerebrospinal fluid of a child in Algeria, New Microbes and New Infections, 2015, 3, 34, , , ,
- 2First detection of KPC-3-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in Albania, New Microbes and New Infections, 2015, 4, 11, , , , , , , ,
- 3High dissemination of extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae in effluents from wastewater treatment plants, Water Research, 2014, 56, 37, , , ,
- 4KPC-3 Carbapenemase Harbored in FIIk Plasmid fromKlebsiella pneumoniaeST512 andEscherichia coliST43 in the Same Patient, Microbial Drug Resistance, 2014, 20, 5, 377, , , , ,
- 5Emergence of blaKPC-3–Tn4401a in Klebsiella pneumoniae ST512 in the municipal wastewater treatment plant and in the university hospital of a town in central Italy, Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance, 2013, 1, 4, 217, , , , , , , , ,