Enteric gram-negative bacilli suppress Candida biofilms on Foley urinary catheters
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 APMIS Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 47–58, January 2014
How to Cite
Enteric gram-negative bacilli suppress Candida biofilms on Foley urinary catheters. APMIS 2014; 122: 47–58., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- Council of the University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 201109176041
|apm12098-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||12K||Table S1. The origin of the microorganisms used in the study. Ca, Candida albicans; Pa, Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Ec, Escherichia coli; NPC, nasopharyngeal carcinoma.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.