Protective efficacy of Pseudomonas aeruginosa type-A flagellin in the murine burn wound model of infection
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 APMIS. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 115–127, February 2014
How to Cite
Protective efficacy of Pseudomonas aeruginosa type-A flagellin in the murine burn wound model of infection. APMIS 2014; 122: 115–127., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Tarbiat Modares University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!