Survival in the environment is a possible key factor for the expansion of Escherichia coli strains producing extended-spectrum β-lactamases
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 APMIS. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 59–67, January 2014
How to Cite
Survival in the environment is a possible key factor for the expansion of Escherichia coli strains producing extended-spectrum β-lactamases. APMIS 2014; 122: 59–67., , , .
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Uppsala-Örebro Regional Research Council
- Collaborative Research Council in Uppsala-Västerås
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!