Letter to the Editor
Mutations in exon 2 of TBX3 are rare in common human tumors
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 APMIS Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 161–163, February 2014
How to Cite
Yoo, N. J., Kim, M. S. and Lee, S. H. (2014), Mutations in exon 2 of TBX3 are rare in common human tumors. APMIS, 122: 161–163. doi: 10.1111/apm.12106
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2012047939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!