Letter to the Editor
Somatic mutation of SPOP tumor suppressor gene is rare in breast, lung, liver cancers, and acute leukemias
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 APMIS Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 164–166, February 2014
How to Cite
Kim, M. S., Kim, M. S., Yoo, N. J. and Lee, S. H. (2014), Somatic mutation of SPOP tumor suppressor gene is rare in breast, lung, liver cancers, and acute leukemias. APMIS, 122: 164–166. doi: 10.1111/apm.12108
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs. Grant Number: A120175
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2012047939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!