Glial fibrillary acidic protein expression during HSV-1 infection in mouse cornea
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 APMIS. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 128–135, February 2014
How to Cite
Glial fibrillary acidic protein expression during HSV-1 infection in mouse cornea. APMIS 2014; 122: 128–135., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30901636, 81100651
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: BS2009SW018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!