W. Qiu and F. Zhou contributed equally to this work.
Overexpression of nucleolin and different expression sites both related to the prognosis of gastric cancer
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 APMIS. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 919–925, October 2013
How to Cite
Overexpression of nucleolin and different expression sites both related to the prognosis of gastric cancer. APMIS 2013; 121: 919–925., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Shandong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y2006C23
- Shandong Excellent Young Scientist Research Award Fund Project. Grant Numbers: 2006BSB14114, BS2010YY013
- Shandong Tackle Key Problems in Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010GSF10245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!