Tularemia: potential role of cytopathology in differential diagnosis of cervical lymphadenitis: Multicenter experience in 53 cases and literature review
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 APMIS. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 236–242, March 2014
How to Cite
Tularemia: potential role of cytopathology in differential diagnosis of cervical lymphadenitis: Multicenter experience in 53 cases and literature review. APMIS 2014; 122: 236–242., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!