The Cognitive and Affective Components of Organisational Identification: The Role of Perceived Support Values and Charismatic Leadership
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 567–588, October 2014
How to Cite
Xenikou, A. (2014), The Cognitive and Affective Components of Organisational Identification: The Role of Perceived Support Values and Charismatic Leadership. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 567–588. doi: 10.1111/apps.12001
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!