The author would like to thank Dr Sonnentag and three anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and suggestions on drafts of this article and Jyh-Jeng Wu (National United University) for his help with the data.
The Role of Self-Concept in the Mechanism Linking Proactive Personality to Employee Work Outcomes
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Section on Biological Factors in Organizational Behavior and I/O Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 421–443, April 2015
How to Cite
Liao, P.-Y. (2015), The Role of Self-Concept in the Mechanism Linking Proactive Personality to Employee Work Outcomes. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 64: 421–443. doi: 10.1111/apps.12003
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!