This research was supported by a grant from the US–Israel Bi-national Science Foundation. We also would like to thank Wendy Casper and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
Family Role Performance: Scale Development and Validation
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Section—International Perspectives on Work and Family By Casper, W.J., Allen, T.D. & Poelmans, S.A.Y.
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 190–218, January 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-P., Shaffer, M., Westman, M., Chen, S., Lazarova, M. and Reiche, S. (2014), Family Role Performance: Scale Development and Validation. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 190–218. doi: 10.1111/apps.12005
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- US–Israel Bi-national Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!