Interpersonal Justice, Relational Conflict, and Commitment to Change: The Moderating Role of Social Interaction
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 509–540, July 2014
How to Cite
Bouckenooghe, D., De Clercq, D. and Deprez, J. (2014), Interpersonal Justice, Relational Conflict, and Commitment to Change: The Moderating Role of Social Interaction. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 509–540. doi: 10.1111/apps.12006
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!