Thank you to Laurie Barclay, Sandy Hershcovis, Colette Hoption, Kevin Kelloway, and Nick Turner for constructive comments on this manuscript. Financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to both authors is gratefully acknowledged. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Work, Stress, and Health Conference, 2009.
When What You Want is What You Get: Pay Dispersion and Communal Sharing Preference
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 541–563, July 2014
How to Cite
Christie, A. M. and Barling, J. (2014), When What You Want is What You Get: Pay Dispersion and Communal Sharing Preference. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 541–563. doi: 10.1111/apps.12007
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Social Sciences
- Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!