Part of the data was presented at the 2009 annual meeting of the Academy of Management, Chicago, IL.
Job Control and Burnout: A Meta-Analytic Test of the Conservation of Resources Model
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 607–642, October 2014
How to Cite
Park, H. I., Jacob, A. C., Wagner, S. H. and Baiden, M. (2014), Job Control and Burnout: A Meta-Analytic Test of the Conservation of Resources Model. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 607–642. doi: 10.1111/apps.12008
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!