Tina Saksida was funded by the Slovene Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund.
Dedicating Time to Volunteering: Values, Engagement, and Commitment to Beneficiaries
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 671–697, October 2014
How to Cite
Shantz, A., Saksida, T. and Alfes, K. (2014), Dedicating Time to Volunteering: Values, Engagement, and Commitment to Beneficiaries. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 671–697. doi: 10.1111/apps.12010
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Slovene Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!