Research for this study was partly supported by the European Commission through funding from the cross-national collaborative research project Quality of Life in a Changing Europe (QUALITY), within which the data were collected. The authors would like to thank co-researchers in the QUALITY project as well as the guest editors and three anonymous reviewers for very helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
The Work–Family Interface of Service Sector Workers: A Comparison of Work Resources and Professional Status across Five European Countries
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Section—International Perspectives on Work and Family By Casper, W.J., Allen, T.D. & Poelmans, S.A.Y.
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 29–61, January 2014
How to Cite
Beham, B., Drobnič, S. and Präg, P. (2014), The Work–Family Interface of Service Sector Workers: A Comparison of Work Resources and Professional Status across Five European Countries. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 29–61. doi: 10.1111/apps.12012
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!