Neurological Evidence for the Relationship between Suppression and Aggressive Behavior: Implications for Workplace Aggression
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
How to Cite
Kim, M. Y. and James, L. R. (2013), Neurological Evidence for the Relationship between Suppression and Aggressive Behavior: Implications for Workplace Aggression. Applied Psychology:An International Review. doi: 10.1111/apps.12014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!