Nataliya Baytalskaya is now at Caliper, Princeton, NJ, USA.
The Conceptualisation and Measurement of Pacing Styles
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 499–540, July 2015
How to Cite
Gevers, J., Mohammed, S. and Baytalskaya, N. (2015), The Conceptualisation and Measurement of Pacing Styles. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 64: 499–540. doi: 10.1111/apps.12016
The authors would like to thank Flora Beeftink for her contribution to the scale development and data collection, and Rebecca Cosco for her assistance with the qualitative portion of this research.
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!