International Perspectives on Work and Family: An Introduction to the Special Section
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Section—International Perspectives on Work and Family By Casper, W.J., Allen, T.D. & Poelmans, S.A.Y.
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 1–4, January 2014
How to Cite
Casper, W. J., Allen, T. D. and Poelmans, S. A.Y. (2014), International Perspectives on Work and Family: An Introduction to the Special Section. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/apps.12020
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!