The authors thank Robert Baron, Jaclyn Jensen, and Kate Richardson for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
Is Stress Worth it? Stress-Related Health and Wealth Trade-Offs for Entrepreneurs
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Section on Biological Factors in Organizational Behavior and I/O Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 379–420, April 2015
How to Cite
Cardon, M. S. and Patel, P. C. (2015), Is Stress Worth it? Stress-Related Health and Wealth Trade-Offs for Entrepreneurs. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 64: 379–420. doi: 10.1111/apps.12021
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!