Biased Self-Perception Tendencies: Self-Enhancement/Self-Diminishment and Leader Derailment in Individualistic and Collectivistic Cultures
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Issue: Beyond the Bright Side: Dark Personality in the Workplace
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 161–207, January 2015
How to Cite
Cullen, K. L., Gentry, W. A. and Yammarino, F. J. (2015), Biased Self-Perception Tendencies: Self-Enhancement/Self-Diminishment and Leader Derailment in Individualistic and Collectivistic Cultures. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 64: 161–207. doi: 10.1111/apps.12026
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!