Author contribution: All of the authors together designed the study, managed the literature searches and conducted analyses. Sook-Haeng Joe was integral in the design and writing of the article. Jaewon Yang wrote the first draft of the manuscript. Jaewon Yang and Moon-Soo Lee recruited the subjects and performed the assessments. Seung-Hyun Kim and In-Kwa Jung contributed to the interpretation of data and gave their advice throughout the study. All authors contributed to and have approved the final manuscript.
Survey of premenstrual symptom severity and impairment in Korean adolescents: Premenstrual dysphoric disorder, subthreshold premenstrual dysphoric disorder and premenstrual syndrome
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 135–144, June 2014
How to Cite
Yang, J., Joe, S.-H., Lee, M.-S., Kim, S.-H. and Jung, I.-K. (2014), Survey of premenstrual symptom severity and impairment in Korean adolescents: Premenstrual dysphoric disorder, subthreshold premenstrual dysphoric disorder and premenstrual syndrome. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, 6: 135–144. doi: 10.1111/appy.12024
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!