Funding sources: No financial assistance was obtained from any pharmaceutical company.
Increased high-sensitivity C-reactive protein levels in Taiwanese schizophrenic patients
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages E58–E63, June 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C.-C., Chang, C.-M., Liu, C.-Y. and Huang, T.-L. (2013), Increased high-sensitivity C-reactive protein levels in Taiwanese schizophrenic patients. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, 5: E58–E63. doi: 10.1111/appy.12078
Author contribution: Huang TL, Chang CM, and Liu CY conceptualized and designed the immunological aspects of the study and formulated the hypotheses and analytical strategies. Lin CC wrote the manuscript.
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: CMRPG36142-1, CMRPG36142-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!