Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interests. No commercial company sponsored or played any role in the preparation of this article.
Autism spectrum disorder in Chinese populations: A brief review
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 54–60, June 2013
How to Cite
Feng, L., Li, C., Chiu, H., Lee, T.-S., Spencer, M. D. and Wong, J. C.-M. (2013), Autism spectrum disorder in Chinese populations: A brief review. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, 5: 54–60. doi: 10.1111/appy.12079
Author contribution: L. F., J. C. M. W. and C. L. performed the published work review and drafted and revised the manuscript; H. C., T.-S. L. and M. D. S. reviewed and revised the manuscript.
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!